2. A user may neither share their User's Information with a third person, nor have a third person use their User's Information. It is prohibited for a person other than the user themself to use any rights related to the use of the Services.3. A user shall notify Brownies immediately, if they confirm their User’s Information was used without their authorization. The user shall follow Brownies’s instructions accordingly.
4. Brownies prohibits the same person from setting up or owning more than one Account, and from undertaking the user registration procedures on behalf of a third person.
2. A user shall be liable for all costs necessary to use the Services, including telecommunication costs to receive the Services.
2. If a user is a minor, the user shall purchase the Paid Services, only after obtaining their Legal Guardian’s permission, when they request to purchase the Paid Services.
3. Brownies will not return, replace, or refund the Paid Services purchased by a user for any reason whatsoever.
4. The period of use for the Paid Services will not expire as long as the Services are provided.
5. The user and the settlement company will resolve their dispute arising about billing between the relevant parties. Moreover, the relevant parties will not cause any inconvenience to Brownies.
6. A user acquires the right to use the Paid Services, provided to the user within the Services, only to the extent set forth within the Services, regardless of the expressed content, such as “pay” or “purchase.”
2. Brownies may manage, at its discretion based on Brownies’s own reasonable determination, the Game Data and all data Brownies retains in relation to the Services (collectively, the “Services Data”).
3. All the rights related to the Services Data and the like belongs to Brownies. A user has neither any intellectual property right nor claim in connection with the Services Data.
4. Brownies may delete or change the Services Data without notifying a user in advance, in any of the following situations.
(4.2) If Brownies determines the Services Data hinders smooth operation of the Services;
(4.3) If Brownies determines the deletion or change is necessary for the operation and management of the Services;
(4.4) If Brownies determines the Services Data violates public order or morality, or it falls thereunder; or
(4.5) Otherwise, if Brownies determines the deletion or change is unavoidable.
5. Brownies is neither liable in any way for the determination to delete or change the Services set forth in the preceding paragraph, nor for the results thereof.
2. Brownies might cancel or suspend the Services temporarily without notifying a user in advance, if the following situations arise.
(2.1) If repair and maintenance services for the Services or its related equipment are conducted;
(2.2) If operation of the Services becomes impossible due to the impact caused by an earthquake, flood, tsunami, power outage, war, dispute, revolt, civil unrest, riot, or labor dispute; or
(2.3) Otherwise, if Brownies determines the temporary cancellation or suspension is necessary.
3. Brownies is not liable in any way for a user’s damages caused by a change, cancellation, or suspension of the nature of the Services, due to the provisions in this article or another reason.
(1.1) Be a person other than the user who uses the Services on the relevant user’s Account;
(1.2) Use the Services impersonating another user or a third person;
(1.3) Be a person who sets up multiple Accounts;
(1.4) Impersonate an operator of the Services or a person related thereto; or
(1.5) Conduct another act falling under the preceding acts.
1.b Uses for unjust purpose
(1) Register or use the Services for a commercial purpose;
(2) Sell or resell to a third person, or assign, loan, pledge, or provide security to a third person the rights and the like as a user based on the Services, or an act similar thereto, or request or solicit such an act;
(3) Conduct transactions in the real world, or sales on an internet auction, using the virtual items acquired within the Services;
(4) Conduct an act having the purpose to acquire an unjust profit using the Services or an act falling thereunder;
(5) Post information having the purpose of transacting advertisements, products, or services, regardless whether for profit or non-profit;
(6) Post a link, URL, or the like on the websites, webpages, or the like, other than the links and URLs permitted by Brownies;
(7) Conduct an act having the purpose to make contact or communication, other than by the Services, such as for dating, or an act falling thereunder;
(8) Conduct political or religious activities, or an act similar thereto; or
(9) Conduct another act falling under the preceding acts.
1.c Unjust actions related to access and systems
(1) Attempt to access the Services by an inappropriate means, such as via a special program;
(2) Use a defect in the Services intentionally, and inform a third person about the details of the defect, without due cause;
(3) Modify, reverse engineer, analyze, create utilities, distribute, or use the programs related to the Services;
(4) Intend to infect the Services with a harmful program, such as a computer virus;
(5) Impose a burden on Brownies’s server or other system, and the like; or
(6) Conduct another act falling under the preceding acts.
1.d Infringement on rights
(1) Conduct an act to collect a third person’s personal information or other confidential information (“Personal Information”), regardless of the means or place, or an act having the same purpose thereof;
(2) Show a third person’s Personal Information, regardless of the means or place;
(3) Use a third person’s Personal Information, regardless of the means or place;
(4) Show information, including content leading to a falsehood, inaccuracy, or misunderstanding, regardless of the means or place;
(5) Infringe or conduct an act with the possibility of infringing Brownies or a third person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights, , or a third party’s portrait rights, privacy rights, or publicity rights;
(6) Conduct libel against, insult, or damage the reputation or credibility of Brownies or a third person;
(7) Abuse or harass a third person; or
(8) Conduct another act falling under the preceding acts.
1.e Anti-social acts
(1) Conduct an act in violation of a law;
(2) Conduct an act against public order or morality;
(3) Commit a crime or aid or abet a crime;
(4) Use expressions, such as videos or words, that make a general user feel uncomfortable;
(5) Use expressions that discriminate against race, gender, birthplace, or age;
(6) Use expressions that are indecent or obscene, whatsoever the reason, such as being artistic;
(7) Use expressions about sexual activity or expressions that fall thereunder;
(8) Use expressions having the purpose, association, or could lead to child pornography or child prostitution;
(9) Use expressions that can be acknowledged to be harmful to minors; or
(10) Register within the Services a word Brownies determines to violate public order or morality or to be vulgar; or
(11) Conduct another act falling under the preceding acts.
1.f Other nuisance acts
(1) Impede operation of the Services or cause trouble to another user using the Services;
(2) Publicly disclose or post details about a query to Brownies and the response thereto;
(3) Post information that can identify an individual, such as an email address or telephone number of either the person themself or a third person, or information from which an individual can be deduced with a communication means; or
(4) Other acts Brownies determines to be inappropriate.
3. Brownies may suspend, partially cancel, or change the use of the Services, without notifying or warning the user in advance, if the user falls under any of the following situations or Brownies determines there is a possibility thereof.
(3.2) The user declared a falsehood related to the user’s registration or otherwise regarding the application software;
(3.3) Brownies discovers the user is a user whose user’s eligibility was suspended by Brownies in the past; or
(3.4) Otherwise, when Brownies determines it is inappropriate to provide the Services to the user.
4. Brownies is not liable in any way notwithstanding if the relevant user incurs damages in relation to the disposition of the preceding paragraph. Moreover, Brownies has no obligation to respond to receiving the explanation or complaint in connection with the relevant disposition.
2. Brownies is not liable in any way whatsoever for social, physical, and psychological problems arising due to the user’s use of the Services.
2. Brownies is not obliged to recover the Game Data inaccessible due to any of losing the User's Information; uninstalling from the Device the application software for these Services, without the user creating data continuation codes; or loss or malfunction of a Device. Furthermore, Brownies is not liable in any way for damages or a disadvantage incurred by the user due to the foregoing reasons.
3. Brownies is not liable in any way for the damages, regardless if the user or a third person suffers damages due to the User's Information of a user used by a third party.
4. Brownies does not guarantee the accuracy or usefulness of the Services’ content, the information provided to the user, or the details of the information recorded by the user;
5. Brownies does not guarantee in any way that what is shown within the Services is either complete or accurate;
6. Brownies is not liable in any way whatever for the costs related to the dispute, if a dispute arises between a user and another user or a third person in regard to the use of the Services; and moreover, the user shall resolve the dispute at their own cost and responsibility;
7. Brownies does not make guarantees regarding the non-existence of errors, bugs, or the like on the Services; the non-infection of a computer virus on the Services; or otherwise regarding the safe provision of the Services;
8. Brownies is not liable in any way whatsoever for a user’s damages or inconvenience arising due to the circumstances of a telecommunication company or electricity utility;
9. Brownies will not compensate or indemnify a user for any kind of defect or damages, if any occurs in the user’s environment, devices, or the like, due to the use of the Services;
10. The Services highly depend on the user’s telecommunication environment and the environment of the equipment used, for the user’s use; the Services cannot be used under just any environment. Accordingly, Brownies does not make any guarantee regarding the usability of the Services under just any environment.
11. Brownies is not liable in any way regarding the use of the Services, notwithstanding if the user suffers damages or a disadvantage, unless and only when Brownies was grossly negligent.
12. Brownies shall make its best efforts to save and manage the Services Data, but Brownies is not liable if the Services Data is deleted, in whole or in part, due to an unlikely event;
14. A user shall use the Services based on their own responsibility. Brownies will neither be involved in the user’s activities, nor will be liable in any way whatsoever for the dispute, if a dispute arises between the user and another user, or between the user and a third person. The concerned parties of the dispute shall resolve the dispute between themselves.
15. Brownies is not liable in any way whatsoever for damages a user incurs caused by the Services.
16. The provisions in Paragraphs 1 through 15 of this article, as part of the Agreement, do not apply, if an agreement (including the Agreement) entered into between Brownies and a user regarding the Services falls under a “Consumer Contract,” as defined in Article 2(3) of the Japanese Consumer Contract Act.
17. Brownies is not liable in any way for damages arising from special circumstances (including when Brownies or a user predicted, or could predict, the damages would arise), among the damages the user incurs due to non-performance of an obligation, an illegal act, or other cause of action caused by Brownies’s negligence (excluding gross negligence).
2. Brownies may immediately delete or otherwise handle appropriately the situation, when a third person requests the deletion of expressed content, such as a comment, with respect to the user’s communication function on the Services, or when a third party requests compensation for damages or makes another request, and Brownies determines there is a good reason for such request. In this event, Brownies is not liable in any way notwithstanding if the user suffers damages or a disadvantage.
Established and enforced on March 13th, 2019